SHOCKING: CRISS WADDLE IS SERIOUSLY GAY I SAW HIM AND I HAVE THE EVIDENCE- SHATTA WALE - LoyalGhana
Headlines News :
Home » » SHOCKING: CRISS WADDLE IS SERIOUSLY GAY I SAW HIM AND I HAVE THE EVIDENCE- SHATTA WALE

SHOCKING: CRISS WADDLE IS SERIOUSLY GAY I SAW HIM AND I HAVE THE EVIDENCE- SHATTA WALE

Written By Unknown on Friday 15 July 2016 | 14:53:00

Dancehall artiste Shatta Wale hardly regrets any of his actions even if he suffers backlash from his fans or critics, but he does regrets working with Hiplife act Criss Waddle.


Wale told Delay in a yet-to-be telecasted interview that working with gays is a no for him hence the regret. “He (Criss Waddle) is gay. I don’t befriend gays. He’s not my friend. I never knew he was gay, I wouldn’t have even recorded with him.”
Wale featured Waddle on his song ‘Ferrari’.

Their relationship went down hill after that – leading to recording of diss records against each other. He isn’t worried about any lawsuit in case you’ve thought about that. “He can go and sue me, he is gay and everybody knows.” 
Share this article :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. LoyalGhana - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger